Seven Data-Backed Predictions for the Future of Marketing
Times are tough, and companies need to be more creative than ever to grow.
So we’ve put together seven of our favorite data-backed marketing trends that we’ve recently reported on and continue to watch.
In our 60-slide presentation, we outline each trend, why it matters, and what it means for your business.
Some of our favorite stats:
- Corporate gifting: Global corporate gift spending more than doubled during the pandemic.
- Direct mail marketing: “Digital interactive” response rates — physical mail used to drive readers online — are roughly double what they were five years ago.
- Retro: Weekly searches for “retro home decor” have increased 290% in the US in the last year.
- Audio SEO: The world of podcasts is growing faster than the entire internet did back in the early 2000s.
- NFT marketing: The size of the global NFT market is forecast to accelerate at a compound annual growth rate of 34% from 2022 to 2028.
- Virtual pop-up shops: Thirty percent of participants in a recent HubSpot survey said that more brands should consider virtual stores in the metaverse.
- B2B Influencers: Fifty-eight percent of B2B marketers plan on increasing their investment in TikTok in 2022 vs. 49% of B2C brands.