Welcome to Trends!
Read this to understand how to get the most out of your subscription.
What to expect next:
✉️ Weekly Newsletter
- The best opportunity in real estate (link). We show how the “personal trainer” space is still growing like crazy, deconstruct the gas station industry, and interview the CEO of a large real estate business.
- Dig into the financials of 400+ small businesses (link). Half of all people over age 75 have a hearing problem, but 80% of them don’t seek help. We break down the opportunities. Plus, our new small business database provides a window into successful startups
- Non-alcoholic Beer is Buzzing (link). As beer sales go flat, NA beer is on the rise. Because of the wellness movement and the Middle East’s strict alcohol laws, the market is expected to grow 8% a year. Also… cold brew coffee, which is expected to grow at a 25% CAGR the next few years, is moving directly into workspaces via kegs.
- To see the rest of the weekly email archive, click here.
- How to consolidate local service businesses (link)
- Ever dreamed of owning an avocado farm? (link)
- How to balance multiple businesses (link)
- Someone…please build this product for me and I’ll be your first customer! (link)
- So one of our portfolio companies is a fitness company that has gone from 0 to $160,000/month in 14 months…(link)
- How Native Grew From $0 to a $100m Acquisition in Two years (link)
- How One Company Created a Niche Market for Young People Who Want Fancy Bibles (link)
- The $33B market staring you in the face. How to make a mint in the fast-growing billboard business (link)
- The Big Business of Expired Pharmaceutical Patents (link)
- Online Plant Sales Are Set to Bloom (link)