Executive Targets: How Hackers Target Those at the Top
A company’s executives hold the knowledge and strategic direction for the companies they serve. This, unfortunately, makes them very attractive targets for hacking groups that wish to steal company secrets, intellectual property, cause harm to the company or cause public embarrassment to the company or executives. This lecture will examine how and why hacking groups do what they do, and how executives can better protect themselves from falling victim.
As an executive or leader of a company, in this lecture, you will learn how to:
- Understand the motivations of hacking groups by examining the economics of hacking
- Understand the threat as it applies to executives
- Protect your day-to-day from hackers, work/life separation
- Protect yourself from hackers during business travel
- Protect yourself from social engineering attacks
If you like this session, you can get more insights from the guy who helped protect some of the world’s largest companies, and their most senior officials, from cyber criminals by following Matt on Twitter. And to make sure you’re covered, contact Matt directly via email and he’ll hook you up with a complimentary cyber security consult.