Mindful Productivity for Entrepreneurs with Anne-Laure Le Cunff
Anne-Laure Le Cunff is an entrepreneur, ex-Googler, and neuroscience student at King’s College London. She’s most well-known for founding Ness Labs, which includes a newsletter with over 13k subscribers (in 1 year!), a private community, and much more.
During this session, Anne-Laure will cover:
- Neuroscience-based strategies to fight procrastination
- How to make the most of your time without burning out
- What productivity mistakes most entrepreneurs make
- The difference between habits, routines, and rituals
- How to design your own mindful productivity framework