#126 – A Nonexistant Influencer Pulling in Over $10m and The Big Opportunities With Hyperlocal Franchises
Shaan Puri and Sam Parr discuss:
- How do you make podcast ads better?
- Shaan and Sam discuss the election and the myths around it.
- Ideas around improving live consumption of events.
- Sam shares his excitement around Replika (https://replika.ai/) and its implications for the future of relationships.
- Shaan brings up Lil Miquela, a non-existing influencer pulling in over $11m.
- Can other industries piggyback off the success of RigUp?
- The guys discuss the creation of local service franchises that require little upfront capital: Nana and the new Geeksquad.