Welcome to Trends!
Understand how to get the most out of your subscription right away.
What's happening in our community?
You now have access to the private group we created exclusively for Trends members. Our community is a central feature of the Trends experience. (If you haven’t join the Community, do this here)
Our Trends members use this group to connect with one another on things like: sharing business ideas, discuss market opportunities, arrange local meet-ups, harvest professional advice, and support one another at difficult times like now.
Get started now, and hop into discussions like:
Eager to start?
Our team of analysts spend thousands of hours compiling deep dives and case studies into upcoming market opportunities. Our research provides Trends members with the knowledge they need to thrive in any economy.
Here are some popular topics to start:
- Community Highlight: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business?
- Deep Dive: How 6 Small Businesses Are Confronting Coronavirus
- Signal: How Coronavirus is Affecting Supply Chains
- Signal: The rush to understand and help address the coronavirus
- Newsletter: Trends Special Edition: Coping with the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Podcast: Coronavirus Business Ideas, Stock Buybacks & Recession Proof Businesses
- Podcast: How to Navigate the Upcoming Depression
The Rising Sleep Industry
- Deep Dive: Why the Sleep Industry Could Be the Next Mindfulness Revolution
- Signal: Don’t press snooze on this opportunity: sleep supplements
- Case Study: Lunya: An innovative sleepwear brand scales to $25m
- Newsletter: A Sleep Revolution — Perfume-Making Profits — Powerboats Gain Steam
What's the weekly newsletter?
Every Tuesday, we’ll send you the latest in Trends research. Our weekly report outlines our team’s latest analysis, highlights community contributions, and provides exclusive content to our Trends members.
If you want to catch up on past reports, check out our archive here.
Dive into our business database?
Interested in interviews & case studies?
Along with the weekly email, we offer interviews with renown founders and case studies.
🧴How Native Grew From $0 to a $100m Acquisition in Two years
🧳How Away Travel Got Their First Few Customers
👨💻WeWork’s Miguel McKelvey on Designing Creativity at Scale and the Importance of Not Having an ‘Off Switch’
Questions or Feedback?
Okay, I love this! How do I get more involved?
The feeling is mutual. Here’s what we’d recommend.
- Share your referral code to get $100 off for every new sign up (They get $100 off too!)
- Sign up to The Hustle daily. Our brother from another inbox.
- Join the Facebook group and introduce yourself.
- Read Trends and always give us your feedback!
We're super excited to have you on board!
So, until next week’s email, please check out the links above and join our community.
See you in your inbox! (and in the Community)
– The Trends Team